Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 119 - Stress Eating

I've been stress eating this week.  I stay on track one day then eat bread the next.  Of course there was Easter, so I was expected to cheat.  But I wasn't supposed to eat jelly beans a couple of more times during the week, pretzels in the office, or rolls with my salad. 

I had to put my favorite cat down Sunday.  He was sick the week before, and I was worried about him.  This week I was just sad.  I kept up my 8 hours of weekly exercise through it all, but I did not stay paleo every day.  Such things happen. 

Even though my carb count was higher than usual, my calories were pretty much okay with a few exceptions. 

Am feeling ready to focus again on primal/paleo eating.  I have a birthday BBQ tomorrow night, so I might cheat a little then, but other than that, I plan to stay primal for the next 7 days and beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment