Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97 - Shrinking

I've lost 2 inches off my waist in 2.5 weeks!  Nothing for 2 months despite lots and lots of exercise, and then whoosh.  Inches gone.  This paleo/primal eating works. 

I'm eating about 75-100 carbs per day.  Have one cheat day a week, but so far my cheat days have really only consisted of one or two cheat meals.  I'm not hungry between meals now, and the carb cravings are gone, so a day of too many carbs just isn't worth the three days it will take for the cravings to go away again.  I'm planning a cheat meal tonight so am keeping my carbs low for breakfast and lunch.  That way if I have a salad for dinner and some chips and salsa, my total carb intake for the day will be over 100 but not too far over.  Not enough to throw me off kilter. 

Hoping this inch loss pattern continues through the rest of the month and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment