Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24 - Cinched

My belt is too tight.  I lost my belt for almost a year and found it yesterday while cleaning up the craft/fitness room.  Today, while feeling a little smug about the fact that my cute corduroys are loosening up at the waist (they fit low), I put on my belt, thinking it would help my pants from slipping to far down my hips.  Oh my lord.  That belt was tight.  I am appalled.

I won't try the belt on again until March 1.

Here's what I ate today.

Breakfast - small serving of leftover spanish rice w/ beef and veggies, cheddar cheese, milk in tea (approx 400 cals)
Lunch - 1 bratworst, coleslaw with vegenaisse, olive oil, and balsamic, sour dough bread, granola bar (600 cals)
Snack - 3 tangerines, string cheese, bread and butter (300 cals)
Dinner - 4 oz turkey breast, quinoa, green beans, mushrooms in pan sauce (450 cals)
Total calories:  1750

My calories may have been a little high, but I was hungry at every meal and I burned approximately 1000 calories exercising for 1.5 hours.  I was particularly hungry for lunch and my afternoon snack.  I wanted to resist bread but didn't.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment