Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51 - Keep On Keepin' On

Still on track.  So far this month, I've exercised for 24.5 hours.  Since the first of the year, 58.5 hours.  Not too shabby.

Sugar and carb cravings seem to be diminishing, which is great.  I rarely find myself overeating or snacking when I'm not hungry.  Physically I'm tired from all the exercise, but I'm motivated to keep going and like feeling strong.  My muscles are definitely firming up.

Clothes continue to fit better/looser.  Things that didn't fit now do, and that is always a good feeling.

Sciatica and lower back are still bothering me, particularly the sciatica.  It improves mid-week when I'm not swimming.  I think maybe the frog kick (breast stroke) is making it worse.  Guess I should crawl stroke only for a week or two.  See how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment