Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38 - Waisting Away

Two weeks ago I tried on a belt I haven't worn in a while and blogged about it.  The belt was tight.  Soooo tight.  Mortified, I vowed not to try it on again until March 1. 

So much for resolutions.  After an intense three days of exercise (and a sore bum from yesterday's jump squats), I decided to try the belt on again.  I slipped on my favorite jeans which were so tight at the start of the year that they created a siginificant muffin top but now fit perfectly.  These jeans need a belt.  They sit below the waist, and without a belt, tend to slide down my hips. 

The belt fit!  A year and a half ago, I wore the belt on the second hole, sometimes the 3rd, if I had been cutting back on carbs.  Today I had to wear it on the first hole, but who cares.  I am only an inch away from the second hole.  Considering that I've lost more than an inch from my waist in the last 2 weeks, I'm happy with slot number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment