Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 194 - Better

I have considered deleting yesterday's post, or at least editing out some of the melancholy, but no one reads this blog anyway, so might as well leave it in.  It is how I felt yesterday.  Today I am better.

Concerned by my lack of interest in cooking and other things, I forced myself to make a healthy dinner last night - stir fry beef with lots of veggies and a small amount of wild rice mix.  This morning I made veggie strata that I will cook tonight for dinner.  I made chili chicken soup earlier in the week, so leftovers of these three dishes will feed me for the rest of the week.  I won't have to do much more than cut up fruit and wash dishes.

Is it middle age that is keeping my waist larger than usual?  I have lost more inches in my hips, legs, arms, and torso, but my waist is still bigger than my "normal" porportions.  I can only hope that with continued weight loss, it will eventually shrink to a more regular measurement.  My waist is still 7 inches smaller than my hips, so I guess that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment