Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 144 - Time Off

I took a week off from eating paleo.  That's not to say I ate bread or pasta or other carby starchy goodness at every meal, but I did eat more carbs than usual, and I did this for a week.  I'm feeling a bit stuck with paleo menus.  I miss rice with my stir fry and pasta in my lasagna.  I don't have trouble eating paleo two meals of the day, but three can sometimes be a chore. 

Maybe I just needed a break. 

Kept up with the exercise and am still losing weight.  Although I did drop back a little bit last week, putting in 6.5 hours rather than 8, but I am making it for it now, focused on a goal of 34 hours for the month.  I have 11 hours left and 8 days to knock it out.  I can do it. 

Gettting much faster at boxing.  Trainer has been telling me this for a couple of weeks, and now I am beginning to notice myself that my movements are much more fluid.  Boxed 6 rounds yesterday after 20 minutes of hard cardio intervals.  Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment