Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66 - Week Ten

Woo hoo!  Nine weeks done!  Have I lost 18 lbs?  I don't know.  Maybe.  I suspect I was bigger than I thought because I have lost weight but my clothes aren't as loose as I was hoping they'd be by week ten.  Oh well. 

I am stronger.  I am happier.  I am sleeping better. 

Food is still a challenge.  I did well today.  I did have a small peice of dark chocolate covered caramel but no other sweets.  I ate mostly veggies, fruit, and protein except for the caramel and three small pieces of whole wheat sourdough toast spread throughout the day.

Since January 1st, I have taken 10 rest days and have logged 76.7 hours of exercise.

I'm thinking about doing a triathalon sprint in October.  It's a 1/4 mile swim, 12 mile bike, and 3 mile run.  I already swim 1/4 mile or more 3 or 4 days a week in addition to walking and high intensity cardio.  But I don't do all three without resting.  And I don't run.  I walk.  But if I could lose another 40 lbs and train for 4 months before the event, I might be able to jog 3 miles.  I'm confident I could do all three just not certain I could manage a 3 mile jog/run after the swim and bike.  More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment