Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 161 - Office CHeats

I did well five days in a row this week.  Right up until I went to the office.  I didn't eat sweets, which is a good thing, but I did eat bread and potatoes one night for dinner, and the next day, I ate potatoes at lunch and carb heavy mexican food for dinner.  Started this morning out with a bagel and a donut.  Ugh.  What was that about?

Next week will be a challenge, as I will be up in the office for 4 days.  I'll make a couple of meal over the weekend that I can freeze and take up with me.  That should help me avoid temptation.  I'll need to pick up some paleo snacks from Trader Joes as well. 

Finding myself doubting my weight loss.  I have to take a look in the full body mirror to convince myself that I have actually lost 35 lbs.  I guess I figured I would be in a smaller size by now.  Guess it doesn't really matter.  I wear the same t-shirts, yoga pants, and hoodies that I wore at my heaviest, so sometimes it's easy to forget that I have lost weight.  Because the yoga pants and hoodies both have stretch, it's difficult to tell that they fit looser.  But they do.  Some of my workout t-shirts have gotten too big.  So there is progress. 

Concerned about my sciatica and the triathlon sprint in October.  Will I be able to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment