Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2014 - Ugh

It's been over a year since I posted. I ended 2013 at my heaviest weight ever.  I felt horrible and was mortified by my double chin, thick neck, and enormous stomach.  I am happy to report that over the past 7 weeks, I have lost 31 lbs!

Give me a moment while I do a victory dance.  31 lbs whoop whoop!

What am I doing?  The Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy.  It works.  I eat lots of food, am not hungry, have energy, am alert, sleep better, feel better, have no back pain, and the pounds keep sliding off me.

The diet isn't easy.  There is a lot of prep and a lot of food restrictions.  But the idea of metabolic cross-training works.  It's something I had never heard of before.

I still have a long way to go with 100 lbs left to lose, but I can do it.

Cover art

No comments:

Post a Comment